Definition of Commercial Use Products
Commercial Use Products are defined on my packaging as CU (Commercial Use). A general guideline for commercial use products are they are meant as a resource for small business Digital Scrapbook Designers, Photographers, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Print Designers, Crafters and Digital Crafters.
What you may do
- You are allowed to design derivative products with Just Jaimee Commercial Use designs for Personal Use for Sale or for Free. Some examples of products you may design with my Commercial use products are: Any paper or element included in Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Alphabets, Digital Cards, Quick Pages, Calendars, Storyboards, Albums, Crafting Elements, Party Sets, Invitations and any other Printable. **No credit is required.
- You may use Just Jaimee Commercial Use designs for use on small business or personal web sites, blogs and online shops so long as the final results are displayed in a flattened .jpg/.png form and not more than 72dpi. Credit must be given if used on your blog. **No credit is required.
- You may use Just Jaimee Commercial Use designs to create logo’s for your small business. **No credit is required.
**Because I have waived the option of extended licensing fee’s for use of my Commercial Use Products, I would greatly appreciate if you could include a button / link somewhere on your site (on the sidebar or a links page). Grab a button here.
What you may do
- You are NOT allowed to redistribute any file by any means.
- You are NOT allowed to claim any of these designs as your own – in their original format or altered.
- You are NOT allowed to include plain pngâ€™s, .abr, tubes, stamps, etc. of my images – in their original format or altered.
- You are NOT allowed to use my Commercial Use designs to create your own Commercial Use / Designer Use products, the products you design MUST be for the end user.
- You are NOT allowed to use my Commercial Use designs to make premade website / blog templates or premade Logo’s.
- You are NOT allowed to use my Commercial Use designsÂ to submit whether in original form or altered to sites such as print on demand, fabric printing, .
- You are NOT allowed to turn myÂ Commercial Use designs in their original or derivative designs over to any company for any reason.
- You are NOT allowed toÂ turn my designs in to .svg format or any file types of the same nature.